G-Line Ultra 860 & 960 are the most robust hoses in the Goodridge range; used by motorsport teams globally who require the highest level of protection from temperature, high pressure, vacuum resistance and kink resistance. Similar to the Goodridge G-Line XF range, G-Line Ultra features a smooth bore, externally convoluted, carbon impregnated, anti-static PTFE liner.
In addition, the G-Line Ultra range features a helically wound high tensile 316 stainless steel coil, seated between the external convolutions of the PTFE hose liner. The coil increases burst pressures, vacuum resistance and kink resistance. Double swivel tail fitting options are available to aid with alignment.
- Uninterrupted flow
- Burst pressure up to 6090 PSI / 420 BAR (AN-06)
- Temperature resistance from -40°C to +180°C • Vacuum resistance to -13.05 PSI / -0.9 BAR
- Bend radius to 25mm (AN-06)
- Enlarged smooth bore
- Stainless steel helically wound coil
- PTFE lined
- Aramid fibre / Stainless steel braided option
- SAE J1737 compliant
G-Line Ultra is compatible with 960 crimp fittings and must be assembled by a Goodridge G-Tech centre. To find your nearest Goodridge G-Tech centre please click on the link below, alternatively please view our catalogue to see the range.