Our trademarked "Buildaline" range of products is fully universal and provides everything you need to build your own brake & clutch lines for you standard or custom motorcycle.
Features & benefits include:
- Stainless steel braided PTFE lined hose with clear outer cover (600-03CL)
- Hose lengths from 200mm to 1700mm (increments of 25mm)
- Stainless steel screw fit banjo fittings in multiple angles (Straight, 20°, 45°, 70° & 90°)
- All hoses are pressure tested to 2,000psi & are FMVSS 106 & DOT compliant
- No pre-alignment required
- Easy to install
Please follow the below step by step guide to selecting the correct hose to suit your application:
1. SELECT FITTINGS
Select the appropriate banjo fittings required.
2. SELECT REQUIRED HOSE LENGTH
Buildaline hoses are manufactured from 200mm to 1700mm (25mm increments).
Measuring from the centre of banjo to centre of banjo, and deducting 90mm to take account of the fittings at each end, will give you the correct Buildaline length to order.
*Custom lengths above 1700mm are available to special order, in 25mm increments, if you need longer than standard hoses. Please contact us if you require longer lines.
*Remember to consider suspension travel when selecting hose lengths.
3. SELECT BOLTS
Select banjo bolts if required. Please contact us if you are unsure of the thread you require to suit your bike.
*Note: Banjo bolts are supplied complete with required crush washers.
4. SELECT ANCILLARIES
Select any appropriate ancillary fittings, adaptors, T-Pieces, P-Clips, etc.
10 of 23
- Page 1 of 3
- Next page