G-Line hose and fittings are used by leading motorsport teams requiring a combination of high flow rate, protection from the elements, tight bend radii and reduced weight.
The G-Line hose range is available in smoothbore (XF910 and XF811) and convoluted (G-Flex 711 and G-Line 710) hose options.
All G-Line hoses either feature as standard or have an anti-static PTFE liner option.
• Super light weight (XF910 & G-Flex 711)
• Uninterrupted flow
• Burst pressure up to 5076 PSI / 350 BAR (AN-04)
• Temperature resistance from -45°C to 170°C
• Bend radius to 20mm (AN-06)
• High flow rate (XF910 & XF811)
• PTFE lined
• Aramid fibre / Stainless steel braided options
• Compatible with crimp & reusable fittings
• SAE J7137 compliant
G-Line XF 811 & XF 910 hoses are compatible with re-usable and crimped fittings. Available to purchase on this site.
G-Line 710 and 711 are only compatible with crimped fittings and can be found in our catalogue. Crimped fitting assemblies must be assembled by a Goodridge G-Tech centre. To find your nearest Goodridge G-Tech centre please click here.